According to the representative from the White House, Jill Biden, the first lady- Wife of Joe Biden, the US president, got her Covid-19 test positive on September 4.
- Jill Biden was planning to go to India to attend the G20 summit, says Elizabeth Alexander, her spokeswoman.
- She has mild symptoms of Covid, says Elizabeth.
- She will stay at home in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.
- Joe Biden tested negative from Covid.
- Joe Biden will go through regular tests this week.
- Although both Jill Biden and Joe Biden are vaccinated from COVID-19, she got mild symptoms like cough and a temperature increase.
Joe Biden, the president of the United States, is set to visit India to attend the G20 Summit held in New Delhi on 9 and 10 September. The US president was willing to meet China’s president, Xi Jinping, but he is reported not coming to the summit.
If Joe Biden tested positive for COVID, he would also have skipped the G20 summit and regular testing is Going On.
Also Read From Latest News: Authorities expanded the area for escaped murderer, Danelo Cavalcante